Skip to content

Emergency Remedial Action

Emergency Remedial Action


  • Applications by a local housing authority for an order that a person profiting from the local housing authority taking emergency remedial makes payment to the local housing authority - (Application Form RPT13).


  • Appeals against a demand to recover expenses where the local housing authority has taken emergency remedial action - (Application Form RPT12); and
  • appeals about emergency measures - (Application Form RPT11):
    • against a decision of a local housing authority to take emergency remedial action; or
    • against the service of an emergency prohibition order.

Our guidance booklet contains important information about applications, time-limits and the tribunal’s procedures (Residential Property Tribunals: Houses in Multiple Occupation and selective Licensing – Guidance Booklet RPT-G3).

Related links

You may find our frequently asked questions section of the website helpful.
If you have any questions or need further information about how to make an application or appeal, please do contact us.