Guidance and Forms
Information about the types of disputes we deal with and how to make an application to the Residential Property Tribunal Wales can be found in our guidance booklets.
Guidance booklets and application forms can be downloaded from this website or if you would like a copy sent to you, please contact us. Completed application forms will need to be returned to the Residential Property Tribunal Wales.
- rent - both fair rents; and
- market rents - under assured and assured short-hold tenancies.
- leasehold disputes
- leasehold, service charges
- leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension for houses and flats; and
- tenants’ association applications for recognition.
- empty dwelling management orders
- interim and final management orders
- licensing of houses in multiple occupation and selective licensing of other residential property
- housing, health and safety rating system
- mobile homes, including gypsy and traveller sites.
You may find our frequently asked questions section of the website helpful.
If you have any questions or need further information about how to make an application or appeal, please do contact us.
All our publications are listed in our Publications register.
Key words are explained in our Glossary of Terms
There are fees involved in some, but not all, applications. It is important that you check information about Application Fees.