Welcome to the Residential Property Tribunal Wales
We deal with disputes to do with:
Rent Assessment Committees
- Rent - both fair rents; and
- Market rents - under assured and assured short-hold tenancies.
Leasehold Valuation Tribunals
- Leasehold disputes;
- Leasehold, service charges;
- Leasehold enfranchisement and lease extension for houses and flats; and
- Tenants’ association applications for recognition.
Residential Property Tribunals
- Empty dwelling management orders;
- Interim and final management orders;
- Licensing of houses in multiple occupation and selective licensing of other residential property;
- Housing, health and safety rating system;
- Park homes; and
- Local authority gypsy and traveller sites.
The Residential Property Tribunal, its members and decisions are independent of Government. Administrative support and funding for the tribunal is provided by the Welsh Government.
Please contact us if you have any questions or cannot find what you are looking for.
Some of our guidance is available in audio as well as written format.